Restore your computer using a Windows installation disc or a system repair disc (if you have one).
- Insert the installation disc or system repair disc.
- Restart your computer.
- If prompted, press any key to start the computer from the installation disc or system repair disc.
- Choose your language settings, and then clickNext.
- Click Repair your computer.
This step only applies if you are using a Windows installation disc.
- Select a recovery option, and then clickNext. Then you should get your restoration done.